cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline voicemail not working - mailbox problem?

Gentzen
Joining in

Hello, I am a new customer (landline + fibre).

My landline voicemail doesn't intercept and record incoming calls.

When I dial 1571 I get a message saying that there is a problem with my mailbox – it is 'disabled'.

When I try to activate my mailbox online, it says that it is not active at the moment. It gives me instructions on resetting my password, which I do, but then I get back to square one.

Can somebody help me, please?

Many thanks, in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gentzen, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gentzen, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.  

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to get your voicemail service up and running.  Have you checked the advice here, to see if this can help?  If it does not, please do get back to me and we'll take it from there.  

Regards

Lee_R

Thank you, Lee_R. I see that I am instructed to call 150 to set up voicemail (this is different from the other instructions I had read before). Would it be possible to activate voicemail without calling 150? Many thanks!

Thanks for getting back to me @Gentzen

I will send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gentzen, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

kevin1988
Dialled in

Hello 

I seem to have the same issue,  my account shows I have a free voicemail service but when trying to dial 1571 I hear "it looks like you have a problem,  your mailbox is disabled". I would be grateful if this can be investigated. 

Many thanks in advance. 

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @kevin1988, and I'm sorry to hear of the issue with the voicemail services.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for your recent private messages @kevin1988, and I'm pleased this feature is now working for you!

Do feel free to come back to this thread, if the error re-emerges for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn