Menu
Cw27
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline voicemail forgotten pin

After listening to voice mail message I thought I had pressed button to cancel messsge. When I next used 1571 to hear new message it asked me to enter my pin. As far as I know I never entered a pin. I cannot find any way of cancelling this and hearing my message.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline voicemail forgotten pin

Hi there @Cw27

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your Voicemail at the moment. The PIN feature is only available for those customers who have our Voicemail Plus service and the PIN is set by the customer by calling 1571 and following the steps advised.

The PIN allows you to access your voicemail when away from home and also keeps them safe from anyone else listening to them.

I have located your account from here for you and have been able to reset the PIN for you - I'll pop you a quick Private Message so we can go through security and give that to  you. Please look for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos