cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline to fibre home phone

Rose12
Tuning in

Hi, My letter stated my landline would be switched to fibre on 29 April so I plugged phone to adapter in hub 3 but still have no dialling tone. Yet my my extension phone plugged into wall upstairs is still working. Have you forgotten to switch me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AJAllan
On our wavelength

Same here, there has been no notification that the switch happened, thought there might be some communication from Virgin to remind us to put in the adapter!

Would be good to get some confirmation one way or the other

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

17 REPLIES 17

AJAllan
On our wavelength

Same here, there has been no notification that the switch happened, thought there might be some communication from Virgin to remind us to put in the adapter!

Would be good to get some confirmation one way or the other

Maybe the switch over has been paused? At least we have still got a landline. Hope you have too. Yes it would be nice to get some kind of notification

Hi there @Rose12 and @AJAllan, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

We are currently investigating phone switchovers that should've taken place yesterday but have not. As soon as we hear back from the support team we will update you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

AJAllan
On our wavelength

Thanks for the update

No worries, if you have any further questions we will be happy to help 🙂

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

AJAllan
On our wavelength

Any update on this yet?

Hi there @AJAllan

Thank you so much for your post and I'm so sorry to hear that your landline is still effected. 

The account holder will be able to check on My Virgin Media on the 'My appointments and orders' screen to see for any fault appointments booked for them.

Are you able to check for us? 

Thank you. 

I have checked, there is nothing showing.

I can't get an answer to the question "Has the switch happened?"

If not, I will just wait until it goes ahead.

I'm sorry you've not been able to get this answer! 

I will pop you a PM now so we can confirm this for you. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a PM. 

Thank you.