cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline switchover

Bella3
Tuning in

Just switched my home phone to my 3.0 hub using the adaptor provided. My phone now doesn't work. The switchover day is today, does it take a while for it to work? Tried switching off hub etc. Anyone else have problems?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Bella3,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having this morning, I have looked into this and can see that the transfer hasn't yet gone ahead but can take place at any time during the day.

If you plug your landline back into the wall socket it should still be connected, I would leave the landline in your wall socket until you lose the line and then change over to your hub once that happens.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Bella3,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having this morning, I have looked into this and can see that the transfer hasn't yet gone ahead but can take place at any time during the day.

If you plug your landline back into the wall socket it should still be connected, I would leave the landline in your wall socket until you lose the line and then change over to your hub once that happens.

Regards,

Steven_L