cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline switchover, phone no longer working

KayW2108
Joining in

Prior to my landline being switched to digital and engineer updated my hub no problem there.  Switchover occurred on the 3rd April I believe, however checked my phone today and nothing cant receive/make calls.  I am not sure if ever worked as I use my landline infrequently, has anyone had similar issues and ideas how to resolve as don't relish the prospect of phoning up

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @KayW2108, thanks for your post and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the landline services via the router. 

Can you please confirm that you're RJ11 adapter is connected to the router, via the TEL1 socket?

Are you possibly in a position to attempt an alternative RJ11 adapter? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I have tried a different adapter and also tried in the 2nd TEL port, still no joy

Thanks for giving that a try for me @KayW2108.

I'll take a closer look into this one for you.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your recent correspondence via our private messaging function @KayW2108, and I'm pleased that we were able to get this resolved for you!

Do feel free to return to our Forums if any service issues are apparent in the future, and we'll be on hand to assist you where possible.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn