cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline switch over

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

When will the switchover be done in Halifax HX2 area as I'd like to move phone connection into hub 5

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tazmanuk 👋 welcome back! thank you for getting in touch about the switchover!

The switchover is happening gradually across the country at the moment, we are contacting customers as this is happening in their area. However, we can request this happens ahead of schedule for you! I will need to just pop you a PM to confirm a few details and get it booked in. There can be a little longer wait than usual for an appointment as it's not a priority fault visit. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! I will send you a PM now 📩, we can return to this public thread with an update when possible! 
All the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tazmanuk 👋 welcome back! thank you for getting in touch about the switchover!

The switchover is happening gradually across the country at the moment, we are contacting customers as this is happening in their area. However, we can request this happens ahead of schedule for you! I will need to just pop you a PM to confirm a few details and get it booked in. There can be a little longer wait than usual for an appointment as it's not a priority fault visit. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! I will send you a PM now 📩, we can return to this public thread with an update when possible! 
All the best. 🌞

Molly

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

I've replied to your pm

Hi All, 👋 I have also replied to TAZMANUK's PM 📩

Just as a friendly reminder, the community forum is not an instant response service. Whilst we always aim to respond as quickly as possible, reply times may vary depending on staff availability and working hours.  

If you need to speak to us urgently the best way is to do so via phone. You can call us on📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline. You can also get support by Text 📲 on +44753 305 1809, and WhatsApp on +447305 327 112. 

I will continue to support TAZMANUK via PM - and will also return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime! 

All the best. 🌞

Molly