cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline stopped working

Guys1
Joining in

My parents have a virgin home landline. Its stopped working and I am trying to help them get it fixed. They dont have email or another phone so are a bit stuck

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Guys1

Sorry to hear of the landline issues experienced by your parent, we understand the concern this can cause and appreciate you raising this with us via the forums. Welcome to the community.

Can you elaborate on the issues experienced? Do they have a dial tone on the line? Is it in regards to making or receiving calls or both? 

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Guys1

Sorry to hear of the landline issues experienced by your parent, we understand the concern this can cause and appreciate you raising this with us via the forums. Welcome to the community.

Can you elaborate on the issues experienced? Do they have a dial tone on the line? Is it in regards to making or receiving calls or both? 

Rob

the phone is dead no dial tone. it has been crackiling for days.is it possible for an enginer to call. Or they have a mobile phone and are happy to take a call

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you Guys1, we can look to get the line checked and a technician arranged if required.

Rob

Having checked there is an are issue currently under reference F010376576 with an estimated fix time of 3.25am.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Rob

Thanks I can see its now working

Apologies for the confusion Guys1, I did respond via the public section of the thread to advise of an area fault causing the issue. Glad to hear this has now been resolved and the landline is back working 🙂

Rob