Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline still not working correctly since April 2020

I have to start out by saying this is the worst customer service I have ever received from a company ever!!!

I joined in April 2020 and requested when signing up that my old landline number be ported over as well. After 4 weeks of joining Virgin Media my number still had not been ported over, to which I contacted customer services repeatedly and was given the run around (On a couple of occasions actually just passed between departments and hung up on) and told they cannot do anything about it and the number is now back with BT and lost in there systems.

Then after another 4 weeks to my surprise my landline number was ported over, but unfortunately, I am only able to make outgoing calls and not receive inbound calls. Literally, for the past 3-4 months I have not been able to receive any calls on my landline.

Repeated attempts to call customer services have failed with "we will send an engineer to have a look", 2 engineers have come on 2 separate occasions and have said that this is a porting error and nothing they can do about it.

I must have contacted Virgin media by phone 20 plus times and I am still in the same position!!
Has anyone else had this issue? If so how was it resolved???

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline still not working correctly since April 2020

As you can see guys, no reply from the Virgin media team still. 

Any of you guys have the same issue???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline still not working correctly since April 2020

Good Afternoon @rachpal123 

A very warm welcome to the forum, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information form you. 

Kind regards 

Zak_M

0 Kudos