cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline still not working. I cannot make calls.

Robatrams
Joining in

Spent 2 hours on phone yesterday to VM while they ran tests. Cannot find the fault but I still cannot ring out. I need another service provider.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Robatrams.
Thank you for taking the time to make a post on our help forums and for joining the VM community, a warm welcome on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the ongoing issues with your landline and that you haven't had help from the faults team over the previous calls, we'd love to see how to best assist you.

Do you currently connect via the hub for landline calls using an adaptor or or via the wall socket?
Also, did you test other handsets and did we complete the diagnostics for you before to advise on the next steps?

Lastly, we could run a few checks on our end and assist with this further should you wish however we're not supporting cancellation requests - are you looking to port your landline out to another provider or fixing this issue, so we can best guide you through our processes? 

Let us know and we're eager to best support you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Robatrams.
Thank you for taking the time to make a post on our help forums and for joining the VM community, a warm welcome on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the ongoing issues with your landline and that you haven't had help from the faults team over the previous calls, we'd love to see how to best assist you.

Do you currently connect via the hub for landline calls using an adaptor or or via the wall socket?
Also, did you test other handsets and did we complete the diagnostics for you before to advise on the next steps?

Lastly, we could run a few checks on our end and assist with this further should you wish however we're not supporting cancellation requests - are you looking to port your landline out to another provider or fixing this issue, so we can best guide you through our processes? 

Let us know and we're eager to best support you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi thank you for your reply. I'm happy to tell you that the problem has been resolved and appreciate the time taken by the staff at VM to sort this. I just wish that I had been made aware that it would take a few days for resolution as I would have been more patient. Thanks again, the time spent on the phone was effective in the end 😊

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Robatrams,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved, if there is anything further we can do at all, please do let us know.

Joe