cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline problem

WDM1
Joining in

Anyone at Virgin know if there is a landline problem in KY1 3DS? Cannot contact elderly mother 

4 REPLIES 4

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey, WDM1.
Thanks for reaching out on our help forums and sorry to hear of the issue with your mother's landline not being contactable at the minute.

We'd love to see how to best help out with such issues especially when our customers depend on the landline for making a call, upon our checks in the area there doesn't seem to be an issue locally causing this.

Could you tell us more on what happens when you call this landline in? Do you get a ringing tone and is the call being answered etc?

Last question, are you aware if the line is currently connected via the hub (telephone port) or a wall socket?

Please, let us know and we're eager to support you further with this.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

She was upgraded to connect via hub. The line just cuts out when I call 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the reply and for confirming this, WDM1.
We'll be eager to help you with this line issue, to do this I'll send you a PM here shortly and run a few checks.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

I totally get that, her having contact to the outside world is very important, I have arranged a technician for the next available slot which is on Friday 02/12/23 between 12pm and 4pm, is there a family member who can be there with her?.

Regards

Paul.