cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline problem, require a VM email address

jimc8982
On our wavelength

The bottom line is my landline is totally in the patois of the West of Scotland "gubbed". Phoned VM, unfortunately their representative did not comprehend my problem. 

To highlight the issue with VM I would like to send them an email. Where on the VM website do I find an email address to lay out the problem? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jimc8982 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry the landline isn't fixed. 

My colleague did send you a PM on Friday, if you could respond to them that'd be great so we can get this fixed for you 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jimc8982 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry the landline isn't fixed. 

My colleague did send you a PM on Friday, if you could respond to them that'd be great so we can get this fixed for you 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

jimc8982
On our wavelength

I was off the system over the w/end due to being heavily involved with a sister's anniversary "do". Unfortunately there was no escape. 

Being a novice in these type of situations I was uncertain of what personal information I could issue out with security and safety. I will return to the reply and send a pm. 

I hope the anniversary do went well 🙂 

Don't worry the colleague who has messaged, like me, is staff 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

jimc8982
On our wavelength

Never having sent a pm my bottom line question is, how do I use the pm facility? My envelope click gives me a window with 9 options, for your visibility what option do I choose?

The "do" went well. The dinner was very good accompanied with a few libations of the golden nectar which went down far too easily. 

If you look at the top red bar, you should see a 'message' function there 🙂

Glad the do went well 🙂 

John_GS
Forum Team

jimc8982
On our wavelength

My apologies for screwing up in the area of private messaging. Being brand new to private messaging I thought I was on the system. I must be missing something and unable to see the wood for the trees. I will try to have another go at private messaging.