cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline porting

Ali_pudsey
Joining in

Sales team advise i could port number after new account was setup at same address.

Rang immediately on new service activation and they didnt even know the old number was theirs.

' which service provider is old number with?'  Joke !!

Is it active or not?

They bloody cut it off thr previous day and then are asking me it its live and who was it with??

They they say another team has to do it and they need to put in a request and I should have it ported back in a week or so (first week on jan 2024)

Today.. 04 Jan, I get a text saying it cannot be ported as previous service provider had disconnected it??

From a joke to pathetic is the customer service. Utterly shocking .

They feed you a load of BS so they can get off the phobes. Tell you what you want to hear with no reagard to the truth.

Their own number, their own peeps telling me I can get it ported AFTER new account is up and then they tell me some total BS..

May as well.cancel.and go with BRSK or another provider..

2 REPLIES 2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Ali_pudsey

Sorry to hear of the issues regarding the transfer of your landline number to your new account, we understand the frustration and appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Can you confirm if you're looking to transfer the number from a previous Virgin Media account to a new Virgin Media account? We're eager to look into what has happened so I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

I clearly stated  Virgin number to virgin number at same property