cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline phone says "Check phone line"

Thadius_Cole
Joining in

Just adding to the pile of landline issues being reported.  Once again my landline isn't working at a time when I really need the phone because of a family medical issue developing.  Please can someone from Virgin media please explain what is going on?

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Thadius_Cole,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been having issues with your landline. We want to do our best to understand what is going on and to best help. Just to clarify, are you unable to both receive and make calls on your device? How long has it been ongoing? Do you have a dial tone? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No dial tone, no ability to receive or send calls no.  The phone handset says check phone line.  It has been doing this since last Monday evening 2nd of May.  We have powered it down, checked the cabling and directly connected it to the wall socket and we have nothing right now. 

Thank you for letting us know @Thadius_Cole,

In this case, I am sending you a private message. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

Thank you for letting me know @Thadius_Cole.

Please let me know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help after.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team