cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline phone number

michaeldawson
Joining in

Just been connected to Virgin. Everything is up and running but how do I access my new landline phone number..I have virgin landline with no number

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @michaeldawson

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're unsure of your new landline number. This information is normally available on your contract and on all your monthly bills. You can try calling a mobile from the landline to see what number is shown if you are unsure of the number yourself. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @michaeldawson

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're unsure of your new landline number. This information is normally available on your contract and on all your monthly bills. You can try calling a mobile from the landline to see what number is shown if you are unsure of the number yourself. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks Carley

This was so obvious that I never even thought about it. Just phoned myself and there it was..

Many thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi michaeldawson,

Thanks for the update on this - sometimes it's the simple things that get missed! We're glad to hear you've been able to get the number through the suggestion provided.

If you need anything else, feel free to create a new post, and we'll do our best to assist further.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hey Virgin Media Team,

the land line number is not on the contact and New customers will not have a bill to refer to until the next month.

Know this is an old thread but having the same issues as a new customer.

regards

Yanik

Hi there @yanikdude 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

We are so sorry that you have not yet had your new landline number, have you been able to call a mobile from the landline to see the number? 

Thanks again

. Would't it just be easy to put on the documentation or even in MyVirgin Media and in the contract?

regards

Yanik

If you call the mobile from the landline the landline number would still show as this is not withheld. 

The landline number will also be shown on bills.