Menu
MohamedSalim67
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Landline phone keeps saying this number can not be recognised

Hi, I’ve had no problems with the landline up until September where my landline has suddenly stopped working. It’s been months and I’ve asked support and all I’ve been told is that the service in my area is poor and I’ll get my line back up. Is there any support I can get to sort out my landline?

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline phone keeps saying this number can not be recognised

Hi MohamedSalim67, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing some problems with your landline service. 

I've attempted to take a look at the account from our side but I am afraid we have been unable to locate the details. 

Can you please take a look at our service page here and let us know if there are any known issues showing in your area? 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
MohamedSalim67
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

After checking the link, it says there’s no issues in my area and that everything seems ok. Not sure why my landline still isn’t working.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey there MohamedSalim67,

I'm going to send you a Private Message as I'm unable to find your details using the information on here. Please reply back to it so I can take a look at your landline issue.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @MohamedSalim67,

Thanks for joining me in a Private Message and I've checked with the other Operator to make sure the number is correctly ported to us and they've confirmed that it is. I've raised a ticket on your account for our 2nd Line Faults Team to take a deeper look into the issue with the routing. It can take up to 48 hours and please check your line and let us know if there are still problems with it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
MohamedSalim67
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I’ve tried using my landline phone and still no good news, doesn’t work for me. I can’t receive calls or make calls and whenever I do make a call it says this number cannot be recognised. Is it possible to arrange an engineer to come sort this out?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying and the update, MohamedSalim67,

I've attempted to book a visit for you, but there is already one set for you. You can confirm the appointment times here 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos