cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline phone in to Hub 4

SteveL1962
Joining in

I have just had a Hub 4 but can not get the kandline phone to work. The Hub came without any cables and, frustratingly, I had to buy an adaptor. I have done this and followed all instructions and fault finding guides but there is still no dialling tone. I have tried both sockets on the Hub and reset the Hub countless times. I have phoned the landline from my mobile and the mobile has the ringing tone, but the landline does not ring. I know the landline phones work. Any suggestions from anybody?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SteveL1962, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about this - has it been advised that you should connect your landline through your hub? As I have been able to look at the information on our systems which advised you're not on the 21CV platform. What happens when you put your landline in the socket on the wall - does it work then? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Ryan,

Thanks for the reply. I was advised to plug it in to the Hub. However, following your advice I have plugged the phone back in to the socket and it works again!

Thank You

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SteveL1962,

Sorry to hear you were mis-informed on how to get the landline sorted. I'm glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If you need anything else, or have any questions, feel free to create a post and one of our team/community will be around to assist 🙂

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ