cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline number

philmacman
Tuning in

Hi,I got virgin media on today ,I phoned my friend from my Landline ,And everyone I phone Said that my landline number is coming up as A mobile number And not a landline number ,My package costs me £70.50 A month, I'm a old age pensioner, And I think I'm paying far to much ,And my nieghbour Who phoned me back Said my landline number starts with 07394,.I've never heard of a landline number that begins with they numbers ,I'm in Glasgow And the number is meant to begin with 0141.Ta any help will be appreciated 

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @philmacman 

Welcome to both our services and our community forums. Thank you for your first post.

Sorry, to hear you are unhappy with your package price and you are having a landline issue. Here on the forum, we are unable to negotiate packages however our retention team on 0345 454 1111 can best assist with package deals and discounts.

In regards to your landline number, I will be happy to take a look into this. I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Client62
Hero

The Caller Id of the line could be set to the 07 number in error.

Check inbound calls to the landline are routed to your phone using the expected 0141 number.

Hi thanks for your quick response, Can you tell me how to set my landline to the 0141,You said it could be connected to the 07 number in error, How do I check ,My m8 phoned from his mobile to my landline With the 0141 number I was given, But there was no dialing code ,Plus my m8 used my landline to phone his own mobile And on his mobile it was coming up as the 07394 number ,Thanks very much 

OK so it sounds like a the mobile number 07394 xxxxxx really is configured on your land line

This is one for VM to fix.

Thanks very much ,That's helpful,