Menu
Fabio17
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Landline number not transferred

Hello,

I've joined Virgin a month ago. At the time of moving to Virgin I asked to have my old number moved, this was not done. When I posted a question here, I was told that it was not done at the time of joining at that Virgin would take care of moving the old landline number and cancelling with the old provider in 10-12 days. It has been 3 weeks and I still have the temporary virgin number assigned and the old provider not cancelled. I find myself paying for 2 providers (Virgin and BT) because of this, which is not fair. I understand that times are difficult but I am growing frustrated by this. Could someone please take a look and let me know for real what is going on?

Kind regards,

Fabio

0 Kudos
LotsofHugs
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline number not transferred

I Transferred from PlusNet today. I had talked to both Virgin and PlusNet before Placing my order on 14th April Virgin have not requested a transfer of my number and having spoken to both Virgin and PlusNet its too late and cant be done. PlusNet were very easy to contact. Virgin almost impossible. Not a good start. 

Any suggestions for compensation its going to be a lot of time and effort letting everyone know of my new number. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry to hear of your issues with the transfer of your landline number LotsofHugs

I can look into this but  we need to do this via a private message,so that we can pass account security, confirm your account details and get the ball rolling on the port.

I will drop over a private message in the next few moments.

Regards

Steven_ L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Fabio17,

Sorry to hear of your issues with the transfer of your landline number, like I said with Lotsoghugs, we can look into this but need to do it over a private message.

I will send a private message over in a moment and we can pass account security and get this looked into further.

Regards

Steven_L

LotsofHugs
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Morning Steve

The transfer worked Big Thanks!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's great news Jacqueline, sorry it's taken so long to get this sorted for but I'm so glad that it's all done now. 

Thanks

Steven_L

TKG53
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler
Hi Steve,

I also need to transfer my landline number from Virgin to Virgin because i move to new address, can you help please.

Thank you .
0 Kudos