Menu
Midlothian33
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline number not transferred

Been waiting now for over 4 weeks for my old number to be transferred,  but still not been transferred. Can anyone advise who to contact please?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Morad_R
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline number not transferred

Hi @Midlothian33 ,

if you ring up the customer service , our go onto the text service someone will be more than happy to look into it for you. 

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Midlothian33
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Would appear number was requested to be transferred but not done (awaiting a reason), and now old number no longer active and can't be transferred. 

Where do I stand with cancelling the contract?

0 Kudos
Midlothian33
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for an answer and to say the customer service is shocking, last person told me a new request will take 15 days!! I've now spent over 2 hours on the phone trying to rectify something Virgin Media failed to do and still no further forward......

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry to hear of this Midlothian33.

I can take a look into this for you and let you know what is happening, I will need to send you a private message, so that we can clear account security and get this looked into.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos