Menu
Darren53241
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline number not transfered

I recently changed my broadband and phone provider to you guys and on the application I chose to keep my landline number, when I looked it up it said that this might take 10 days for it to be transferred, it's now been 13 days and it still hasn't been transferred, I was called after signing up online offering a better deal than I signed up for so I'm not sure if the request to transfer the landline number was applied to the new contract

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline number not transfered

Hi Darren53241, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the landline service, in regards to the number porting. Can you confirm if this has now ported or as still having issues. Is the line still live with the old supplier as we would need it to be active to proceed with the port ^Chris

0 Kudos
Darren53241
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

my landline number still hasn't been changed over and the line is still active with my old provider 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for coming back to me, Darren53241

I'll PM you now to sort this out

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining us on PM @Darren53241

Just to update the thread, the number port has been done

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos