Menu
tlwarren1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline number is saying it has been disconnected but I can still phone out on that number

I recently moved house and asked for my number to be ported with me (moved within 5 mins of old house and same area code). It took a while for me to plug my phone in but when I did I phoned out on it and it connected to my mobile on the old number. However when I call it I get a message saying the number has been disconnected. I have also been told by others that this is the message they get. How do I get this resolved?

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline number is saying it has been disconnected but I can still phone out on that number

HITlwarren1,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our forums 🙂

I am sorry to hear you have been having issues with your landline, I have located your account and we need to do further checks 

I will pop you over a private message, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Zoie

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline number is saying it has been disconnected but I can still phone out on that number

Thanks for messaging with me I am glad we were able to resolve this mystery for you and that it was your phone being converted to 21cv 🙂

Please keep us posted on this and if you have any more issues 

Zoie

0 Kudos