cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline number has not been transferred

CC_GG
Joining in

I am a new customer and requested that our home landline number be kept the same after our move from Vodafone to virgin.

After checking it would appear that our landline number is a new one. I haven't been able to get through to anyone by phone and there doesn't seem to be a way of reporting the issue.

We rely on the landline for appointments etc and so would really like to keep the same number. Can anyone advise on how to sort this out?

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello CC_GG

Sorry to hear of the problems regarding your switch from Vodafone and your landline number, we understand the confusion this can cause and appreciate you raising this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

When the order was originally placed, did you request the landline number be moved from Vodafone? If so, we can help with this as long as the landline number is still active with Vodafone. Do you know if this is the case at all? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you to assist you further.

Rob

Hi,

Yes I requested to keep the same number; I ordered online and selected the option stating I wanted to transfer my current landline number.

The number is still active (you can ring the number etc) 

Thanks for the additional information CC_GG, i will send you a Private Message to get some more details and look into this further for you.

Thanks

Rob