cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

Danosaur
On our wavelength

Hi,

My landline has not worked for over a month. I'm unable to make or recieve any calls.

If I try to ring out there is no tone at all. If I try to call it from my mobile I get ring tone but nothing comes through to my landline.

I have two phones connected (upstairs and downstairs). One is the old SLT type, the other is DECT.

I have tried to raise this issue online but cannot find a way to do so.

Any idea how I can get this resolved please?

TIA

Trevor

4 REPLIES 4

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Danosaur.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention on the Community.

Sorry to hear hear about the issues with your landline.

I can take a look at this for you. It will more than likely need a technicians visit.

Just so I can take a look in a bit more depth.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Danosaur
On our wavelength

Hi.

I haven't revisited this since I was left hanging. My phone is still not working. I see I had a reply from you to book an appointment a couple of weeks back. Personally my landline is not important to me.

However I just had my dad contact me saying that his phone is doing exactly the same as mine. This changes things a bit. He is 85 and relies on his phone for GP and hospital communications. Her lives about one mile from me so its not an isolated problem going on here.

So I would like to prioritise his case as urgent. Mine can wait.

He has no way of cantacting you so I need you to use me to mediate the issue.

Can you please raise this issue and reply to me urgently please

Hi there @Danosaur 

Thank you for popping back to us and we are so sorry to hear that your Father is facing this issue with his landline as well. 

I can see you are in a PM already with a member of our team, are you able to pop back to them so they can help? 

They can help with both your technical issue and look at your Fathers, there is no need to postpone one for the other. 

Danosaur
On our wavelength

I have replied to the previous PM from Gareth_L.

If we could get his repair started straight away please. He is upset as the phone is very important to him.

Kind regards

Trevor