cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

MS123
Just joined

My landline suddenly stopped working today. Had to call Virgin Media tech support from an O2 mobile...when I finally got through, I asked them if they could call me back because my landline is broken and this is costing me, they hung up and never called. The irony of having a broken phone service and being asked to phone up to fix it has not been lost on me.

In any case, as I said my landline doesn't work as of today. Everything else is working fine (internet and tv). I assume this is due to the fibre crossover for phones. I vaguely remember the sales advisor telling me that my phone services would come through the hub at some point and that I would receive advice and help along with an adapter and possibly a new hub if necessary. None of those have happened, nor did the advisor tell me when the switchover would happen. Would appreciate any assistance.

2 REPLIES 2

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MS123 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post here. Sorry to hear about the issue with your landline.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information so we can investigate further and look towards having your issue resolved. Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MS123 

Thanks for joining me via Private Message

Glad to hear you had already managed to speak with the team and they've managed to get this resolved for you. Please do be sure to let us know if you ever need any further assistance

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs