cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

ronniehunter
Joining in

My landline is not working properly, cannot ring out or receive calls. When I check service status, it says everything is ok, but it clearly is not.

9 REPLIES 9

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ronniehunter 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing an issue with your landline! Can I ask if you have the phone connected at the Hub or at the wall? 

If this at the wall have you received a cable at all to plug the phone in at the Hub? Do you have a dial tone at all? 

Thanks for the reply. Its connected to the hub. No dial tone, just a strange beep. like an engaged tone.

Thank you @ronniehunter 

Have you tried a reboot on the Hub at all? To do this push a pen etc into the reset hole at the back of the Hub and hold it in for 60 seconds. 

This will force a full factory reset.

have switched on and of at mains, but not a factory reset. Will hub go back to normal after this? Dont want my tv messed up also

Yes the Hub will restart as normal but if you have changed any of the Hub setting such as the WiFi name or password then they will revert to the original settings. 

You can reset these however via the WiFi settings page. 

ok, thanks, ill give it a go. thanks for your help

Thank you @ronniehunter please do let us know how it goes and if the issue still continues we can take a closer look. 

Thanks again.

Morning Ashleigh, just a quick note to let you know the RESET fix you suggested worked perfectly. Thanks again for your help.

That's so great to hear and thank you so much for letting me know. 

Please do pop back to the forums in the future should you need any help and we will do all we can to assist.