cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

amstevens
Joining in

I've conducted all the checks but I am unable to receive or make calls on my home landline. I have only recently discovered this as I rarely use the landline. When attempting to sign in to My Virgin Media I had a message saying as I have now left I am not able to sign in. I do not remember closing my account but on checking my bank account the last direct debit payment was May this year. I do not understand how this has happened. 

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @amstevens, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear of any confusion around your telephone service and it being cancelled.  Without accessing your account, I can only speculate.  However, if you were a single service, telephone customer, then it is likely that we've attempted to contact you as a part of a pre-migration to 21st Century Voice (telephone service via a broadband hub) notice.  If we have done so, and not received any response, then as per the advice on that notice, we would have cancelled your telephone service.  Further information can be viewed, here.  However, I would like to take a closer look on your behalf and offer you some clarification.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R