Our home phone has not worked since Saturday and I rely on this as i am a carer for my elderly mother who lives nearby.
Order of events so far:
1. I tried to report it Saturday but without the 150 facility this is difficult/ seemingly impossible to speak to someone to report.
2. Found the service check number 0800 561 0061 which said there is a fault in the area and aiming to fix by 4:00 Sunday.
3. This then stated, when i next phoned, to have no issues.
4. Phoned on 0345 454 1111 on an automated line who did a check. Then saying i had a fault and booked an engineer to visit us Tuesday ( today)
5. Had a text cancelling the engineer and saying fault in the area, but when i phone the service check it says all ok.
My phone still doesnt work so an advice how i can get it fixed asap or how i can speak to a human from Virgin ! Any help appreciated as need this back asap.