cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

Berllan14
On our wavelength

Our home phone has not worked since Saturday and I rely on this as i am a cader for my elderly mother who lives nearby. 

Order of events so far:

1. I tried to report it Saturday but without the 150 facility this is difficult/ seemingly impossible to speak to someone to report.

2. Found the service check number 0800 561 0061 which said there is a fault in the area and ai ing to fix by 4:00 Sunday.

3. This then stated when i next phoned to have no issues.

4. Phoned on 0345 454 1111 on an automated line who did a check saging i had a fault and booked an e engineer to visit us Tuesday ( today)

5. Had a text cancelling the engineer and saying fault in the area, but when i phone the service check it says all ok.

My phone still doesnt work so an advice how i can get it fixed asap or how i can speak to a human from virgin ! Ant help appreciated as need this back asap.

12 REPLIES 12

Berllan14
On our wavelength

Thank you so much for explaining this and I now fully understand and appreciate that.

However the appalling communication i received and lack of contactability (apart from your help in this forum) is simply a shock to me ! Was there a phone number that i could simply have rung as that seems so simple to me.

Regards Alan 

Could someone please ask a member of the customer services team to phone me on my mobile please. I thinkni need to discuss this with someone as the service i have received is simply unacceptable. That said thank you Kath for your forum help .....

Hi Alan, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 

I'm glad I've been able to restore your faith in Virgin Media and resolve your complaint. You will receive confirmation of the resolution shortly via email. 

Going forward, any issues you have, feel free to come direct to the Community. 

Take care and please let us know how the visit goes tomorrow 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs