cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

Biggordy1
On our wavelength

My old 79 year old uncles  landline is not working and he can’t phone to report it. What can he do. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David

[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

the landline was only changed over to fibre on 17th March. It worked for 2 days. I am concerned as they are frail and my uncle has a serious heart and condition and mobility issues. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Biggordy1,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear your uncles landline is not working. I'd like to look into this issue further so will pop you a PM now to confirm some details.

Just to let you know, I will be offline from 9pm so if I don't catch your message in time, I will pick up tomorrow afternoon.

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

David

[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

the landline was only changed over to fibre on 17th March. It worked for 2 days. I am concerned as they are frail and my uncle has a serious heart and condition and mobility issues. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me via PM @Biggordy1,

Glad the issue with your uncles landline is resolved 🙂

If you need anything else, let us know.

Have a fab evening!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs