Menu
Teresawinfield1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

Hi there, my landline isn’t accepting incoming calls, this has been going on since our house move in September 2020. You advised me to purchase a new phone so I did and it still didn’t work, then you advised me to get another phone so I did and it’s still doesn’t work. 
Can someone please help us as I need my phone up and running. It’s been nearly a year and it’s still not working! 
Thank you

im paying fir a service that I am not receding and it’s really starting to annoy me as I need my phone for work purposes and health issues. 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working

Hi Teresawinfield1, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm really sorry to hear you've had this issue with your landline for so long. What happens when you try to test-call it - do you hear any ringing or something else?

It's good you have already tested another handset so we can rule out any issues there, I'm unsure why you were asked to do that twice though. 

I'd like to take a look and see what we can do to help, please get back to me via PM and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Teresawinfield1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working

Hello

I know we apparently have a engineer supposed to be looking it to it remotely. But I’ve read it might be something to do with importing the number over to the new property when we move house last year. 
I guess I’m getting a little impatient as it’s been nearly a year and we have missed several appointments due to the hospital calling us on the landline. 

We can dial out, but there is no dialling tone when you pick up the phone to make a call. Once you’ve put in the number it pips three or four times  and then rings. As for receiving calls it’s just a dead line tone and nothing else. Thank you for responding, I hope we can finally get this resolved. 

Teresa

0 Kudos