Menu
Lollyloz
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

Got up this morning can't ring out or receive calls on my landline. Got a dialling tone but when i ring out just get a long almost disconnected tone and when someone rings in they get an immediate message saying i am not available.

Can someone advise please. It worked last night at 6pm and at 9am this morning its dead.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline not working

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your landline.

Has this situation improved since you last posted, my colleague has had a look at your number on the network and it all seems ok. I asked him to remove and re-add your number to see if this helps clear the issue.

Please let me know if this hasn't resolved the issue and we can take a further look into this.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Lollyloz
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Yes it is all working again now thank you. Everything came back.

Lollyloz

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Great to hear Lollyloz, please let us know if you have any further issues.

Also have a fab rest of your day 🙂

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Rep2
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven. I have the same problem. We havent had a landline for some time but recently we find we are needing it again. Plugged my phone into the socket and nothing. No dial tone or even a crackle. When i call the number there is a ringing tone. Online service check says there is no problem. Can you help?

0 Kudos