Menu
Bootthekey
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

Our landline has been dead for at least three days. I cannot contact virgin. Please advise what I can do to resolve this.

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline not working

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.

Or you can wait for one of the forum team to get to this thread which could also be a few days.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Bootthekey
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have tried this - it keeps asking me if I want to suspend sky sports. I will wait for a response from a human being. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bootthekey

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the phone line issues. Looking at our systems there was a fault that should now be fixed. Can you confirm this is the case? If you need further assistance please let me know 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Bootthekey
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks John - the phone line is now working again.

0 Kudos