Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

Just starting tonight, my landline won’t accept incoming calls and it goes straight to a missed call and we can’t make calls out, there is no ringing tone it is just dead. I logged on to the Virgin website and done a test and it came back with line is engaged. Any fixes? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working

Hi AllyC24,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the landline issues. I've ran a check in the background and can see no issues. Has all been sorted since posting? If not, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

Unfortunately it’s still not working, no incoming or outgoing calls, you can dial a number and it does the dialing tone but then just goes to dead silence, again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem in the LE12 area, try to phone landline number and have been told you have diel the wrong number

can't diel out?

John

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey AllyC24,

Thanks for coming back to us, I think that I need to look further into your account to see what is happening with your line, I will need to drop you a private message so that you can clear account security and i can get the details we need to look into your account.

I will pop over a private message in a moment, please reply.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos