cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

Annmarie
Joining in

I've not been able to access my landline since Friday evening. I have checked the wall socket connection which is fine. I've taken the phone to my mothers house and it works fine there so not my equipment. There are no known issues with landlines in my area according to the service status checker but this issue needs to be resolved.

As someone who is partially deaf and requires a hearing aid adaptable phone to make and take voice calls I am unable to call customer services from my mobile and keep getting error pages when trying to report/fix the fault online.

Any help appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Annmarie,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your landline isn't working, as you have already tried testing everything including trying the phone elsewhere which worked.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and cannot see any issues, I will be more than happy to arrange a technician to run full check, just to let you know if a technician did find any equipment or extension cables ETC at fault there would be a £25 charge.

So I can arrange this I will invite you into a private chat, I will send the invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Annmarie,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your landline isn't working, as you have already tried testing everything including trying the phone elsewhere which worked.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and cannot see any issues, I will be more than happy to arrange a technician to run full check, just to let you know if a technician did find any equipment or extension cables ETC at fault there would be a £25 charge.

So I can arrange this I will invite you into a private chat, I will send the invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Annmarie,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised I have arranged a technician visit for you, if you do need to cancel or reschedule this can be done Via your Online Account.

If you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.