cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working since Friday - BN2

PaulOckenden
Joining in

My elderly father has had phone service since Friday. No dialtone, and callers from BT get a message saying that the number is temporarily unavailable. When I call from my mobile I don't even get that, it just disconnects. 

We've both tried speaking to the helpdesk about this. The last lady I spoke to said there's a fault and to check the status page regularly, but I did and there's no fault shown there! It's really frustrating trying to get any proper help from Virgin - just lots of "Wait 48 hrs and call us back if there's still a problem" - but that's what you said LAST TIME! 

My father is elderly and relies on his landline for care needs. To keep fobbing him off like this really isn't acceptable. 

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PaulOckenden,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, we are sorry to hear your Fathers landline isn't working and that you haven't been able to get any help, I will be more than happy to have a look for you, I will invite you into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.