Menu
ap5
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working for 8 days

I have been unable to make or receive calls to my landline for 8 days. I have called Virgin Media numerous times. It usually involves being on hold for about 30 minutes before I get through to anyone. I have lost count now but I think I have been promised a call back about 5 times. No-one ever calls me back. I have had engineer appointments be booked without being informed, then they get cancelled without me being informed. I have had text messages confirming appointments then text messages saying they have been cancelled. I don't understand what is going on. I am trying to work at home, home school at home and meanwhile I have been spending hours on hold trying to get this fixed, rearranged school runs to wait for an engineer appointment that appears to have been a complete phantom and the phone is STILL not working. I just logged on to my account and the latest is it says I had an engineer appointment booked for 8am-4pm today. It's now 5.10pm.

Please please can somebody help me??

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working for 8 days

Hi ap5,

Thank you for posting on the community, I am very sorry to hear about the experience you've had in attempt to get help with this, and for the landline issue.

Can you please confirm if you still need help with this or if you've been able to get in touch since your post?

If not, let me know and I'll be more than happy to look into this for you from here.

Kindest regards,

Beth

0 Kudos