Menu
Lashes2014
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working as it shoud

Once again my Elderly parents are having issues with the phone line .  This has been on and off for a few years they can dial out but we are having issues dialling in , you constantly get it has not been possible to connect your call , please try again later and then you are cut off ! this can happen anything up to 10x before you get through. 

I booked an engineer to come out last Wednesday he never fixed anything , i contact him again and he said he would raise another call . I also had the text asking if the problem had been fixed i said no . Some one called me and said he would contact the engineer , he then called me back and said a manager will be calling me back ... well guess what i am still waiting !

We pay good money for a crappy service why cant some one just come and fix the problem instead of making excuses this issue has been going on for at least 2 years! on and off.

I would like a call back from a manager , i want you to explain to me what you are doing about this and how you are going to fix this issue once and for all . Am sick of such a poor service .  If i have to ring up again about this today i can say is i will be giving some one a very hard time as i am sick of this 

0 Kudos
yastar123
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working as it shoud

I’ve had same aggro - no one wants to fix the issue. What a farce!

Lashes2014
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Totally agree the issue is fixed for a few months and they they return 

bet they will use Covid as an Excuse!  they are useless !

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lashes2014,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that your parents are having landline issues. I'll send you a PM to confirm their details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos