Menu
fedup229
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working 11 days and no help available. Impossible to book engineer.

No service or help from Virgin website, or phoning, or messaging has enabled me to get help for landline down since June 1st.

A few weeks prior it was down for 5 days until an engineer came.

Landline essential as elderly mother cannot hear me clearly on my (Virgin) mobile phone. 

I know you are short staffed but lock down is the time we need communication devices to work. My 90 year old mother is shielding in a nursing home. 

Every month my Bill increases when i'm not even getting what I have paid for!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working 11 days and no help available. Impossible to book engineer.

Eleven days does seem a long time to be without service, particularly as you have tried to resolve this directly. I just want to be clear. This is your line we are talking about not your mother's. 

I also need to ask whether you have tested the line with another phone, if you have one. Also do you know what the issue was 5 days ago when you got a tech out to fix things. 

Still let's get the VM staff engaged on this first and you can provide the information when they ask.

Wait here for their response. I've escalated this for a faster response.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working 11 days and no help available. Impossible to book engineer.

Hi fedup229,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're having. I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos