Menu
Billy567
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline not ringing

Hi there,

We have recently been having issues with out virgin media landline. We are still using the single socket landline into the house as we do not have it running through the hub 3.0. We have now been having issues with the landline, when someone calls us there is no ring ! We have tried a new phone into the socket and still the same issue. We can call out and we can answer incoming calls by clicking the green answer button when we know we are having a call, e.g when we phone the landline with our own mobile. We have also tried to ring 150 but have been waiting too long, so was hoping we could get a resolution online.

Thanks,

William

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not ringing

Hello @Billy567,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry for the issues you have been having on your landline.

I was able to locate your account using your forums details, we have now removed your number and re added it to eliminate any errors causing this, please can you try again using both equipment and a different socket if possible? Please can you also make sure your phone is not on silent as some phones there's a switch or button to block rings or set to low volume.

Look forward to your response.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Billy567
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We are still experiencing the same issues. We have checked the phones many times to see if they are on silent but we are sure they are not. 

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Billy567,

Thanks for getting back to us,

We've done all we can from here, as this is still not working I'll need to arrange an engineer to come and take a look.

You can view the time and date of your appointment via your online account here

Let me know how the visit goes 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos