cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not receiving some calls. How do I fix?

Stevescott1
Joining in

Landline not receiving some calls. How do I fix?

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stevescott1, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with receiving some calls via your landline. 

In order to help look at this, there are a few checks we will need to go through with you. Can you let me know the following please:

• ➡ As you're connected through the Hub can you ensure the adapter is plugged in correctly and reboot the hub?
  • ➡ Do you have an alternative handset you can try in the Hub to see if this works?
  • ➡ You've mentioned the issue is with receiving calls - can you confirm when making calls to any number, it works as it should? 
  • ➡ When receiving calls, does your landline itself ring? Is there any pattern to the calls you're not receiving? Such as from any other landline numbers or mobile numbers etc?

If you can come back and let me know the answers to the above, we can then look further into this for you.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Stevescott1
Joining in

Kath, thanks for your reply. I had already switched hub off & back on and we are now receiving calls.

Hi @Stevescott1 

Thanks for coming back to the thread and updating us. Great to hear all sorted 🙂

Is there anything further we can assist with?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill