cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not receiving incoming calls

DCRE1701
Tuning in

Hi

My landline has developed a fault and rings once before cutting out only on incoming calls. It works fine dialling out though. I have tried calling 150 on VM several times to report the fault but every time the system hangs up after taking all my details as if it cannot transfer me to a service centre. The WhatsApp chatbot says it can't address landline faults. I am going in circles and cannot get to a customer service representative. Can anyone advise on how to reach a human being at VM?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DCRE1701,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the line, just to confirm- is there a dial tone when picking up the handset?

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex_RM

Thanks for responding. Yes there is a dial tone and I can call out fine. When calling in it rings once then cuts out and the line goes dead as if automatic hang up. 

Thanks for confirming 🙂

I'll need to arrange a technician for you, before I can do this I'll need to confirm a few details first.

I've popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me via private message DCRE1701 🙂

I've arranged a technician for you, you can view the time and date of the appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm

Thank you for your help