Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Mother's Landline looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration for her. I would be more than happy to look into this for you, could you tell me more about what is occurring with your landline please?
Some of the questions we usually ask are -
• Is there a dial tone? What do you hear when you pick up the receiver? (crackly/error message/No dial tone/yes dial tone)
• Can you make/receive calls from Virgin Media landlines, what about non Virgin Media lines (non Virgin Media and all mobile numbers)
• Is it a particular number you can’t receive? If yes, what provider are they with? What times and dates have they tried to call?
• Are you plugged into Hub or the Virgin Media wall socket? Can you try a different wall socket (if you have one)
• Can you try a different phone if you have one spare?
• Have you recently ported over to us? If so, what date?
I also have some links here that help with general landline issues, have a look - No Dial Tone Outgoing/Incoming Calls
Please come back to me with your answers 🙂