Menu
burkecol
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline no dial tone

Phone plugs into wall socket. Checked connections with 2 handsets, 3 cables. Service status page says no known issues.  Unable to get any sense when I phone in, despite choosing option re landline, I am informed about broadband issues, before another recording tells me I've phoned about TV issues. Then it suggests I may wait an hour, which would not be acceptable even if I thought I was being correctly channeled. 

What are we supposed to do. In my humble opinion an engineer is required. That seems to be what was needed when browsing multitude of similar experiences on this so called forum .

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline no dial tone

Hi @burkecol,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are not getting a dial tone on your landline. 

I have located your account using your Forum info and have taken a look into this for you. An engineer is required but before I can book an appointment, we would require you to confirm your address. 

Will pop you a PM now to confirm some details 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline no dial tone

Thank you so much for providing the requested details via PM @burkecol

I can confirm I have booked the next available engineer appointment for you. Details of the visit can be found via your online account. If this is not suitable you will be given the option to re-schedule. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos