Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline line number not ported over to new account

Hello,

Our new account has activated this morning but our existing landline has not ported over yet (this was requested when speaking to the movers team).

The Virgin Media installation engineer could not speak to anybody when activating our account and recommended we follow up with customer services.

Could a customer service rep please contact me if possible to check if the number porting is in progress.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline line number not ported over to new account

Hi there @mont999

Welcome back to our Community and thanks for your post - sorry that there has been an issue with your landline moving to your new account. 

I have managed to locate the old account via your forum information and also the new account; in order to chat freely about your account and landline we'll need to go through security. To do that, I'll need to pop you a Private Message. 

Please look out for a Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

It's all working now thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Looks like you managed to reply to me before I had the chance to reply to you @mont999

I received your Private Message and as security was all correct was able to run through the checks and my colleague in our back office Telephone team was able to move the number in question over to your new account and get that activated for you. 

Sorry about the delay. You know where we are if you need us - have a good week and stay safe

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos