Menu
kazzy5
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline issues

Please can someone help, about 2 weeks ago my landline started having issues. When I receive a call, the caller can hear me clearly, but my line crackles and I cannot hear them. Some days there is no dialling tone with no noise at all, others it's intermittent and crackling. I ran checks, used a different handset and spoke to Virgin who did more checks. I was told there is no issue with the line even when I cannot hear them when they rang on the landline, so they left a message on my mobile. I have had this issue before, and it seems to clear itself after some time. I am left without my home phone and relying on a mobile. I'm not sure what I can do to resolve it. I have even bought another new phone to plug in, but still no good. Please help.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline issues

Hi Kazzy5,

Thanks for your post and I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your landline issues, great to see you have done some basic self-care to rule out everything else 🙂 

I have located your account and we can get a tech booked in for you. I will need to confirm some details with you over PM, and if you could let me know your availability on your reply so I can book the closest slots within the time frame suited to you 🙂 (Keep an eye out for the purple envelope)

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline issues

Thanks for messaging with me Kazzy5, 

I have booked your tech appointment for you and if you need to change or vire is you can do so here on your My Virgin Media account.

Help> Orders and Appointments.

Keep us posted on how you get on and how your service is afterward.

Thanks,

Zoie 🙂