cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline issues PR26

AmandaJ18
Joining in

HELP! Can anyone tell me if there are still issues in the PR26 area please? There have been landline outages all week & now showing on service status as NO PROBLEM! I've no dialing tone still & this is the third day that this has happened (fault supposedly repaired but not at my end). Please don't ask me to check my phone/socket or I'll scream. I have done this continually since this started on Monday & I'm sick of calling and waiting on the phone. There really needs to be a better way of reporting faults 😭

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the Community Forums, AmandaJ18,

Sorry to hear that you have been having landline phone issues. I've run some remote diagnostics on your connections, and it does indicate that you are currently being affected by a local area fault ref#F009176283 and we are working to get this sorted as quickly as possible. The current ETA fix time is 22-JUL 2021, at 00:50 Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the Community Forums, AmandaJ18,

Sorry to hear that you have been having landline phone issues. I've run some remote diagnostics on your connections, and it does indicate that you are currently being affected by a local area fault ref#F009176283 and we are working to get this sorted as quickly as possible. The current ETA fix time is 22-JUL 2021, at 00:50 Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Corey C

Thank you so much for coming back to me. I just hope this gets resolved soon as it's been happening all week. 

You're welcome, AmandaJ18.