cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline issue

lynny48
Tuning in

Hi

My landline is dead and I'm due an engineer, at long last, this Friday AM. I had a text today from VM today re this visit, to which I had to reply KEEP or CHANGE. My mobile was changed over to O2 last month. When I try to reply to the message my mobile says can't send message with O2 error 0.

Really concerned the engineer will not come without this confirmation 'KEEP' text 

Any advice readily accepted

Lynn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ahh, not helpful options then 😞

Thank you for providing that additional information @lynny48 I have raised this with the team to investigate further. My apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @lynny48 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with replying to a text you've received regarding the appointment. 

I have located you on the systems at our side and have noted to keep your appointment as it is arranged on the order. 

Do you have any other issues with texting at all on your mobile since you migrated to O2 or is it only occurring on this text from us?

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Thank you for your prompt response. 

No, no other issues with texting to other numbers, just replying to the texts from yourselves

No problem at all. Thanks for confirming @lynny48 

How odd, can you provide the number that has text you and if possible a screenshot of the error?

If you screenshot, please make sure there is no visible personal information that is also captured, and I'll raise this to the team to investigate further if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Screenshot_20230808_165550_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230808_165608_Gallery.jpg

Thank you for attaching those images @lynny48 

What is advised where it says 'Check options'? 

You can also manage your appointment via your online account here if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Options are either delete or cancel!

Ahh, not helpful options then 😞

Thank you for providing that additional information @lynny48 I have raised this with the team to investigate further. My apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley