cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline issue - no dial tone

Sharoncanning10
On our wavelength

There is no Dail tone and I can't ring out I have a vulnerable person I have to contact on a regular basis tried turning off the phone and putting it back on nothing has changed. ive tried phoning it myself i just get cut off. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for getting back to us @Sharoncanning10, I can book a tech to come take a look into this for you. 

I will pop you over a PM, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 📩

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Sharoncanning10, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with your landline service. I can certainly understand the need for this to be working for you and we will do all we can to help get this working for you.

Just to confirm, have you been able to check our service page here to see if this is due to any known network issues in your area?

If nothing is showing it would be best to check our landline help page here for further support.

If you still need help with your landline after checking these help pages, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I can't ring 1765 as there is just static and there are no service problems 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for getting back to us @Sharoncanning10, I can book a tech to come take a look into this for you. 

I will pop you over a PM, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 📩

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me @Sharoncanning10 ,

I am glad that you feel you no longer need a tech appointment.

I hope this is resolved for you.

Zoie