cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline is dead to the world

Figtechnical
Joining in

I rang customer service 3 days ago and she assured me a connector for the phone to fibre would be sent out and also a technician.  I'm not sure if we need the technician but since Saturday the phone is still completely dead and we've had no contact about a technician or an email to say the connector is being sent out.  The home phone is currently the only way my nan can contact anyone.  Had a text about the switch over stating our date as November and we cannot be without a phone that long. 

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Figtechnical 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear your Nan's landline isn't working and you still haven't received a connector, or Technician appointment. I'm going to send you a private message to assist further with this.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture then "Messages".

Thanks, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Client62
Legend

If all else fails an RJ11 to BT socket adaptor is about £3 on eBay

It looks like this ...

Client62_0-1676115542926.png

Thank you,  virgin actually sent an engineer out on record time,  he turned up right before I left for work and gave me a lift down the road for making his job easier.  It required a phone call to the office to set it up,  but it's all done now. World beautifully.  Thank you though.