cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline down

Whitedoor64
Tuning in

I could not use my internet this evening, it was down so I switched off my router, left it for a while then switched it back on again and the internet was back.  It was down for an hour.

Just as an after thought, I checked my landline and that is down. There is no dialling tone at all so I think the phone went down the same time as the internet.

My landline is my lifeline and I do need the phone to be working.  I am documenting that my landline has been down since 6pm so that Virgin Media are aware of the situation.  I have gone through all the procedures that are suggested but I still do not have a landline.

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Whitedoor64 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised regarding your landline and this not working.

Please allow me to send you a PM so we can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

I have replied to your pm - the landline is still down.  Many thanks.

Hi @Whitedoor64 thanks for your public message.

All seen and responded to - thanks for your patience 😊 we'll continue to message privately to get this resolved for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W

The landline has just come back on - phew.  Lost without it!

Hi @Whitedoor64 thanks for your message confirming this - that's great news 😊

Glad that's all working for you now, if you need any further help you know where we are.

Take care!

Tom_W